[Spambayes] Windows/Outlook compatibility matrix

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Fri May 23 11:12:17 EDT 2003

[Skip Montanaro]
> I just tried the binary installer on Win2k Pro (SP3) w/ Outlook 2k
> (SR1). Seems to work fine once set up properly.

Yup, that's the combo I use at work, and others where I work have used the
binary installer with that combo too.  I also use two Win98SE + OL2K (SR1)
combos, and the binary installer doesn't work on Win98SE (or presumably any
flavor of Win94 or ME either).

> The only change I'd make to the initial interface is to either grey out
> the "Delete as Spam" button until the users has defined a spam folder or
> pop up a dialog box if they click it without having a spam folder
> defined.  I spun my wheels for a few minutes until I realized I had put
> the cart before the horse.

I'm sure Mark will appreciate your patch <wink>.