[Spambayes] Autocomplete bug

David Matos matos at attbi.com
Fri May 23 15:49:11 EDT 2003

FWIW, I've experienced this same problem.

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 07:43:15 -0400
From: "John Hadzima" <jhadzima at alphas.com>
Subject: [Spambayes] possible bug
To: <spambayes at python.org>

Just installed SpamBayes and I think it breaks the auto-complete popup list
for email addresses used in the To field in Outlook.  The popup still
appears but only with the first letter of each email address - the rest of
the email address doesn't appear.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled
SpamBayes several times to confirm this problem.  I'm running Outlook 2002
(SP2) on Windows 2000 (SP3).  Attached are a couple screen shots that will
hopefully give you a clearer idea of what I'm talking about.

John