[Spambayes] Improvement request

Brian Williams bwims at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 12:42:17 EDT 2003

Hi,

many thanks for a marvelous product!

The only problem I have is that I use multiple outlook profiles. At work, I use Exchange and at home I use a personal folder for my mail delivery, which contains its own inbox, junk and maybe folders.  When I initiate Outlook with my work folder, it really screws up the buttons. The manager button doesn't work, and I get a duplicate pair of buttons appearing at the start of the standard toolbar.  Fix is to disable the COM object, exit, enter, re-enable COM object, (exit and re-enter?).

The only thing I can do right now is to disable the COM object before moving profiles.

What would be great would be either to have a button that toggles the functionality on/off, or (ideally) get it to recognise the different profiles.

Please don't think me ungrateful... this is a great product!

Thanks,

Brian Williams