[Spambayes] Outlook Express (notate to and notate subject)

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon May 26 19:49:20 EDT 2003

For those that don't read the check-ins list.

Further to my earlier email - I've restore the functionality of the
notate_to and notate_subject options, so Outlook Express'ers should once
again be ok with the latest CVS.  It may not work if a message has
multiple To or Subject headers (and I'm not 100% about if it has "to"
instead of "To"), but then neither the did old version, IIRC.  If
someone complains, we can fix it ;)

So, for those who want to use OE (with pop3), you can with the latest
CVS, but not with alpha2.

Along the way I finally found a bug I tried to fix a while back, and did
that, so if anyone found that the include_prob or include_score option
wasn't working, it should now.