[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-743408 ] Install fails Outlook 2000, WinXP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 26 11:37:33 EDT 2003

Bugs item #743408, was opened at 2003-05-25 21:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rdesantos
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=743408&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
During install of version 002 for Outlook 2000 in Win Xp
Pro, I get this error:

---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
C:\Program Files\Spambayes Outlook
Addin\spambayes_addin.dll

Unable to register the DLL/OCX: DllRegisterServer failed;
code 0x00000000.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway (not
recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.
Abort   Retry   Ignore

There is a spambayes1.log file in my %TEMP%, but it
is empty.

Comment By: Rob de Santos (rdesantos)