[Spambayes] Impressed by SAProxy

Peter Bengtsson mail at peterbe.com
Tue May 27 00:42:39 EDT 2003

Installed SAproxy (http://saproxy.bloomba.com/) today and was quite
impressed by their little windows gui.
You download, doubleclick and all of a sudden you have a little icon in the
taskbar which starts when windows starts.
You can right-click it and select "Configure", "View manual" or "Exit".

It didn't work very well (often timeouts) but I thought it could be a nice
completement to spambayes since SAproxy uses SpamAssassin which is more
concrete and different from Spambayes. That's not my point. My point is
that the gui was very usable and simple.

I would love to contribute with some code but my wxPython (or Tkinter)
skills are very poor.