[Spambayes] FAQ

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue May 27 12:49:42 EDT 2003

> I fixed this at one point, but it looks like a recent update
> I made to the faq undid a lot of stuff (like wrapping to 80
> columns using tidy and fixing the name attributes).  I'll do
> another checkin a bit later today.
>
> Folks, before you check in a file, make sure you've done a
> "cvs up" very recently, otherwise you may unwittingly
> obliterate recent updates.

My apologies; this was me.  I did try and cvs up, but the faq that I
grabbed from bill's post was so different to the one that was there it
just ended up full of conflicts.  I looked at it by hand and it didn't
seem to be missing anything except for the messiness (I missed the name
attributes).  I should have done this more carefully, sorry.

(I tried to use tidy to made it, um, tidy, but I couldn't get it to
work.)