[Spambayes] FAQ

bill parducci bill at parducci.net
Mon May 26 20:14:42 EDT 2003

Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Folks, before you check in a file, make sure you've done a "cvs up" very
> recently, otherwise you may unwittingly obliterated recent updates.

mea culpa, i was working from my original copy so i didn't get your
changes into the update. i will operate from the cvs version in the future.

 > I will give it a try, however, what we will wind up with is a table of
 > contents which is automatically numbered and a body which is manually
 > numbered.  If people start reordering things or adding new questions
without
 > adding numbers it may be better to simply return to the current
situation.

there may be a way to get this to work automagically, although it may
violate some wc3 guidelines. i'll doink around with it to see if the
body can't have autonumbered text as well (using the latest cvs version,
of course  ;-)