[Spambayes] Intersection of two databases

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue May 27 18:16:34 EDT 2003

    >> If Alex is okay with the possibility, I'm willing to make the common
    >> database available in plain text form for others to try on their
    >> email collections.  I'll run it through dbExpImp.py first so everyone
    >> should be able to use it.

    Alex> That's fine with me. :-) If you do, I'll be one of the ones to
    Alex> grab it and test it.

The file common.export is available at

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/common.export

It's in the format exported by dbExpImp.py.  You should be able to execute
something like

    dbExpImp.py -i -D common.db -f common.export

to generate a common.db file suitable for your particular environment.

If you can post a simple table like my previous post which compares the
performance of this small database to your current database over some
reasonable sample of ham and spam, that would be great.

Skip