[Spambayes] no classification in header; where is it?

sean darcy seandarcy at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 21:53:53 EDT 2003

I'm trying sb in linux redhat 9 on evolution. It seems to be working great.
When I go the web interface training page it's done a remarkable job.
But.... there's no classification info in evolution itself. I was expecting
a HAM or SPAM in the message header, together with a probability, so
evolution could sort it into folders.

What'm I doing wrong?

sean

Here's  bayescustomize.ini:

cat bayescustomize.ini

[pop3proxy]
add_mailid_to:header

listen_ports:110,120
remote_servers:mail.xxxxxxxxx.net,mail.yyyyyyyyyyyyyy.com
strip_incoming_mailids:True

notate_subject:True
[smtpproxy]
ham_address:ham at spam
spam_address:spam at spam

listen_ports:25
remote_servers:mail.xxxxxxxx.net

[globals]
verbose:True

[Headers]
include_score:True

include_thermostat:True
[Storage]
persistent_storage_file:/opt/spam/spambayes/data/hammie.db
[html_ui]
display_to:True