[Spambayes] spambayes...

Ball, Dan dan.ball at retek.com
Wed May 28 10:43:52 EDT 2003

Ya, I thought of that possible outcome, fortunately, I don't know anyone that was ever one the recieving end of that situation, if I did, I may be much more sensitive to it as well.

Good points, thanks for the response.

Dan Ball - Retek Application Support
Web Developer/NT System Administrator
Phone - 612 587-2143