[Spambayes] Can't register sapmbayes on my PC?????

Don Wyman drw at dennisuniform.com
Fri May 30 10:42:57 EDT 2003

The spambayes_addin.dll will not register at installation or manually on my
Windows 2000 pro pc.....I had it installed once, had to make a change to
Outlook and now after uninstalling spambayes and trying to reinstall it
again...I get a return code 0 error, will not register dll.

I then tried the regsvr32 spambayes_addin.dll command in the sambayes
directory and get the following error:

dllregisterserver in spambayes_admin.dll failed....return code 0xc0000005

removed all occurrences of spam out of the registry, did a regclean, tried
to reinstall...still get the errors. I really would like to use this
utility, it was working fine at one time...now I can not get it to
install...Help!!

Thanks...Don Wyman