[Spambayes] Lotus Notes filter error KeyError: ('Hammie', 'header_spam_string')

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Wed Nov 5 14:56:00 EST 2003

[Mike]
> File "C:\Program Files\Python23\Scripts\sb_notesfilter.py", line 237, in processAndTrain
>     str = options["Hammie", "header_spam_string"]

I don't know much about the Notes stuff, but that looks like a bug.  That
piece of code should probably be:

    if is_spam:
        str = options["Headers", "header_spam_string"]
    else:
        str = options["Headers", "header_ham_string"]

You can see from spambayes/Options.py that header_spam_string goes in the
Headers section, not the Hammie section.  There are a few other places in
sb_notesfilter.py where similar code ("options["Hammie",
"header_xxx_string"]") appears - that should be changed too.

Mike, does changing "Hammie" to "Headers" in those places fix your
problem?

I'm forwarding this to spambayes-dev to see whether anyone there knows for
sure whether I'm right about this...?

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com