[Spambayes] Whole domain falsly triggering HAM

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Nov 5 15:04:05 EST 2003

    Ryan> Hand-sort a bunch (hundreds at least) of recent emails into spam
    Ryan> and non-spam folders. You must be sure they are all categorized
    Ryan> correctly. I like to do this with copies of messages.

I would start with a much smaller set, 10-20 of each.  I started from
scratch yesterday and have so far trained on 100 spams and 64 hams.
Seat-of-the-pants it's doing just as good as my old training database which
had 5659 spams and 7363 hams.  Aside from one or two messages used to prime
the pump, all of the 164 messages were unsures or mistakes.

Skip