[Spambayes] Help - it quit working!

Kim Fredrickson KFredrickson at cfp-group.com
Fri Nov 7 16:55:44 EST 2003

I downloaded Spambayes to my machine and it worked beautifully - for one
day!  The next day when I came in and started my computer, it generated a
fatal flaw with the program and now does not work.  The Spambayes button on
the toolbar pulls down a blank menu.  I removed it from my machine,
restarted and downloaded again, but the same problem exists.  Can this be
fixed?

Kimberly Fredrickson

The CFP Group, LLC

Providing Comprehensive Facility Planning and Architecture

Phone * 615-846-0222

Email *  <mailto:kfredrickson at cfp-group.com> kfredrickson at cfp-group.com

The information transmitted is private and confidential, and is intended
only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed, and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer