[Spambayes] Installing the next beta

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Sun Nov 9 18:07:38 EST 2003

I was wondering where Spambayes keeps its database of words it gets from
training. I'm guessing hammie.db since that file gets updated every time I
train.

The last two batches of mail I trained on (47 messages and 64 messages)
were perfect- Spambayes correctly identified all spam and all ham.

I have 1.0a7 downloaded and want to install it in the next day or so. Can I
preserve the training I've done so far? How?
Does running setup.py install find and copy/convert the db file? Or should
I install 1.0a7 and copy my old hammie.db file over the top of the one it
creates/installs?

-T

tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com (internet)  remove "nospam." N9QQB (ham)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, Cisco Certified CCNA