[Spambayes] SpamBayes Outlook addin

Richard Mann flyfishermann at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 10 20:29:17 EST 2003

I installed SpamBayes Outlook addin on my home system (Windows Xp and
Outlook 2002) with no trouble and everything seems to be working properly.

However, I also loaded it at work on my Windows Me/Outlook 98 machine
and the addin does not load at all when I open Outlook, despite no
errors during the installation.  I have run regsvr and also
uninstalled/reinstalled the addin with no success.  The addin does not
show under the com addins in Outlook 98.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!