[Spambayes] New User Questions - Login Window / Slow Startup

Lyle Jenkins ljenkins at imtco.com
Wed Nov 12 10:14:44 EST 2003

I started using SpamBayes on Monday. I am running version .81 with Windows
2000 SP3 and Outlook 200 SR-1 9.0.0.3821. It is working VERY well at
catching spam.

Issue 1: On Tuesday, when I started up Outlook a Login Window with testuser
as the User ID came up. I can click on "cancel" to continue. Is a password
required? How can I set my own User Id and password? How can I eliminate the
window?

Issue 2: Each time I startup Outlook it seems to take longer. Does SpamBayes
examine all email in my Inbox every time Outlook starts? Should I move all
my mail out of the Inbox to other folders?

                   Lyle L. Jenkins
                    IT Coordinator
 Integrated Marketing Technologies, Inc.
PH: 330.225.3550 x2405 FX: 330.225.4605