[Spambayes] outlook only starts in SAFEMODE

Nanne Technical Services m.nanne at testtechniek.com
Sun Nov 16 14:59:01 EST 2003

Hello ,

After I have installed  SpamBayes Outlook plug-in - 0.7  ,outlook 2002
(10.2627/10.2625) only wants to start in Safemode. I deinstalled
SpamBayesit but the error stayed. Then I made another user in Xp , when
I am logged in as this new user outlook start normal. I have exported my
database and imported in the new user and it works. (so I think the
database is ok). Then I reinstalled OFFICE XP again but the same error
is there again. I have searched everything but I can't find anything.

Will you please help?

With kind regards,

Marcel Nanne    Sint Annaparochie  The Netherlands