[Spambayes] ageing out database entries

Seth Goodman sethg.delete at GoodmanAssociates.com
Sun Nov 16 20:20:10 EST 2003

Tim,

An piece of information is evident from going over my past statistics.  The
system performed respectably after the initial training on around 600 spam
and 600 ham.  The missed spam initially went down as I trained on more of
it, but then it seemed to increase until it missed over 10%.  I previously
trained on all missed spam and everything in the unsure folder.

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   please remove ".delete" to reply

  Spambots: please disregard the above