[Spambayes] Few quick questions!

Sanjay Darisi sanjaydarisi at cox.net
Mon Nov 17 08:43:38 EST 2003

I have three quick questions regarding spambayes outlook addin.

Firstly, Isn't that possible to add spam field directly to the Outlook view instead of user adding it manually from user-defined fields?

Secondly, If I want to add the delete as spam/recover as ham buttons to the message view that is displayed when an email message is double-clicked in Outlook, how do I do that? Any ideas?

Thirdly, If I want to add some personal signature regarding spambayes after I install it for my Outlook, How do I do that? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Sanjay.