[Spambayes] Few quick questions!

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:52:46 EST 2003

Sanjay Darisi wrote:
> After installing spambayes Outlook addin. For every outgoing message,
> new email or reply msg sent by user, I want to add some msg (say as
> signature) at the end. How do I do that?

SpamBayes doesn't do anything like that, but you can do it very easily
in your Outlook settings.  Select Tools | Options and then go to the
"Mail Format" tab.  Click on the "Signatures..." button to create your
sig.  Then just select that signature for either or both of "Signature
for new messages" and "Signature for replies and forwards".

--
Kenny Pitt