[Spambayes] Question

Steve Smith ssmith at ayrhill.net
Tue Nov 18 08:26:19 EST 2003

Hello,

First, let me say that I love SpamBayes.   No other product I have tried
(and there have been many) is as effective.

However, I do have a recurring issue that I can't seem to resolve.  I have a
program running on another machine which sends email messages to me
periodically.  These messages are always from the same sender ("Ernestine"),
contain *no* message body, contain an attachment (a .WAV file), and have the
same subject ("FW: Voice Mail").  SpamBayes always sends this message to the
"Junk Suspects" folder.  I click "Recover from Spam", but the next time such
a message is received, it too is sent to the "Junk Suspects" folder.  Is it
possible to have SpamBayes IGNORE messages sent from a particular sender, or
in some other way prevent these messages from being sent to "Junk Senders?"

Thanks for a great product!

-Steve

Windows XP Pro
Outlook 2000