[Spambayes] question about Spambayes setup...

fred fredwin fredfredwin at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 14:37:38 EST 2003

Greetings !
I recently came across SpamBayes and am very excited about using it (tried other spam filtering software, and it was a pretty big waste of time).  I've got it set up, and it works fine, but I want to know if anyone has any setup tips?
I was thinking of having a folder with known bad spam, which would not be deleted and kept in Outlook today, along with known ham, kept in another folder, each having about 500 messages to compare incoming spam to, which would periodically take new messages (ham and spam), put them in the respective folder, and then periodically delete old spam/ham messages.  This would keep an updated list of spam/ham, to stay on par with the spammers (they always were one step ahead any kind of spam filtering software).  any suggestions would be appreciated...

Fred