[Spambayes] Getting Evidence (Was: AssertionError: hamcount <= nham)

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Thu Nov 20 06:09:30 EST 2003

Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Spambayes] Getting Evidence (Was: AssertionError: hamcount <=
> 	nham)
> Cc: spambayes at python.org
                                          ~~
:)

> Attached is a little script I wrote (spamcounts.py) but haven't yet
> released.  I use it typically to just view the total spam and ham counts
> like so:

Ah, thanks!

> How does this help you?  Here are a couple ideas:

It is certainly useful, even if it's only for usage as it is now.

>     * modify spamcounts.py to tokenize a message and generate the counts for
>       all tokens.
>
>     * write a little script which just tokenizes a message and modify
>       spamcounts to take a stream of tokens from stdin.
>
> Happy hacking...

Yes. Perhaps I shall study how to tokenize or how to use the tokenizer then.
Thanks for the script.

yours,
Gerrit.

--
121. If any one store corn in another man's house he shall pay him
storage at the rate of one gur for every five ka of corn per year.