[Spambayes] *nix error after upgrade

Atom 'Smasher' atom at suspicious.org
Fri Nov 21 14:18:09 EST 2003

> >db3-3.3.11,1        The Berkeley DB package, revision 3.3
> >db4-4.0.14_1,1      The Berkeley DB package, revision 4
> >db41-4.1.25_1       The Berkeley DB package, revision 4.1

> I think ( can someone correct me if I'm wrong) that you don't get the
> bsddb you expect.
>
> Try to add at the beginning of  your environment variable PYTHONPATH the
> directory of db3-3
==================================

i'm getting the same error with db4* removed, so that leads me to think
that it's not attempting to use it.

also, the freeBSD port of:
py22-bsddb3-4.1.6   Python extension module for BerkeleyDB 3 and 4
*requires* bsddb4.

        ...atom

PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

	"Today every inhabitant of this planet must contemplate the
	 day when this planet may no longer be habitable. Every man,
	 woman and child lives under a nuclear sword of Damocles,
	 hanging by the slenderest of threads, capable of being cut
	 at any moment by accident or miscalculation or madness."
		-- John F. Kennedy