[Spambayes] spambayes Oublook plugin - how to view db

J Lowery jlowery at maxdoubt.com
Sat Nov 22 14:32:37 EST 2003

Can I view the database(s) used by the spambayes outlook plugin?  I am
not familiar with Python, but could figure it out if needed

Thanks!

Jami

Jami Lowery                              423.265.5235

jami at jamilowery.com                HYPERLINK
"http://www.jamilowery.com"www.jamilowery.com

Each language has its purpose, however humble.

Each language expresses the yin and yang of software.

Each language has its place within the Tao.

But do not program in Cobol if you can avoid it.

            --The Tao of Programming by Geoffry James