[Spambayes] Header annotations included in classification?

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Mon Nov 24 09:44:08 EST 2003

Hi Dave,

I did not look closely at the code but usually the "spam clue" are added
at the end of the classification process.
I you train on "fresh mail" there should be no problem.

If you retrain (an email was not classified correctly, or retrain from
scratch with old mail ) this can be a problem but
there is options to not look at headers  but I think the subject is
always classified. (someone can correct me on this ?)

You can fill a bug or feature request on sourceforge.

Remi