[Spambayes] RE: [OT] Spambays question

Tony Meyer t-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Nov 28 00:53:48 EST 2003

> This is a litle bit out of topic, but i suppose that a lot of
> python users, use the spanbays spam filter.

As well as the spambayes mailing list already mentioned, you might want to
try the spambayes website <http://spambayes.org>, FAQ
<http://spambayes.org/faq.html>, and wiki <http://entrian.com/sbwiki>.

> I must admit it works great, after a month testing with it,
> it made no errors and catch 100% of spam. The only (litle)
> problem I see is that it puts all spam in a spam folder. I
> think, that now i'm confident with it, it would be great if
> you could simple delete automaticly the spam without putting
> it in a spam folder.
>
> Perhaps somebody managed to do that ?

FAQ 3.9 has your answer:

<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-can-i-configure-spambayes-to-
delete-spam-rather-than-moving-it>.

(This assumes you are using the Outlook plug-in - if not, then just alter
whatever rule you created in your mail client).