[Spambayes] Drag and Drop does not work when in "Find" mode

Darrell.Comeau at nserc.ca Darrell.Comeau at nserc.ca
Wed Oct 1 15:26:04 EDT 2003

I have installed SpamBayes (Outlook Addin beta, Binary Version 0.6 July 29,
2003) in Outlook 2002 (Office XP) running on Windows 2000 Professional SP2.

When I do a search of my mailbox using the "Find" or "Advanced Find" feature
in Outlook, I cannot drag and drop anything that is in the find display into
another folder.  A Microsoft Outlook message appears saying "Can`t move
item" or "Can`t copy item".

I am able to select the item(s) and then use the menu command "Edit > Move
to folder..." or "Edit > Copy to folder...".

If I clear the find so that all the messages display, I am then able to drag
and drop items between folders.

If SpamBayes is not installed, I am able to drag and drop items that display
in the "Find" or "Advanced Find" feature in Outlook.

Any suggestions on how I can leave SpamBayes installed and still have the
drag and drop function work while using the "Find" or "Advanced Find"
feature in Outlook.

-End-