[Spambayes] sb_server.py takes over system when using web interface?

CAG cagii at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 11:03:52 EDT 2003

Strangely enough, this problem seems to be caused by the browser!
Switching from mozilla firebird to internet explorer appears to have
resolved it.
Going back to firebird will replicate the error, restart the sb_server and
connect with explorer, everything works great!

tested with:
Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1
Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106