[Spambayes] Duplicate messages

Brooks Page bpage at rtconline.com
Fri Oct 3 10:02:31 EDT 2003

Mark, I deselected "Save spam score" and still had the problem.  I then
deselected "Enable background filtering" and still had the problem. (BTW, I
realized later that I did have the Junk Mail coloring rule on).  At some
point after this, the problem cleared up.  I'm not sure why.  Perhaps I had
opened and closed Outlook without specifically checking to see if this made
a difference.  I have everything back to default now-- Spambayes is enabled;
"Save spam score" is enabled; "Enable background filtering" is enabled; I
still have the Junk Mail coloring rule enabled, and Spambayes is working OK.
Will continue to monitor the situation...