[Spambayes] RE: Support request

Robert K. Coe bob at 1776.com
Sat Oct 4 11:37:32 EDT 2003

You can put messages in the top-level folder (although they can be pretty hard to find later); I've done it myself inadvertently. So allowing it to be scanned isn't all *that* far-fetched.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165