[Spambayes] Spambayes in Crossover Office

Gary Berry grberry at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 5 12:16:49 EDT 2003

Recently I have been working with a Linux product called crossover office. It is a great little product which allows one to install Office 2000 in a native Linux environment. Outlook works just fine, however, when I try to install Spambayes it says that it cannot find the Outlook installation. I tell it to go ahead and install anyway. I have checked the COM Addin manager and the addin doesn't show up on the list. Is there some way to activate Spambayes in this type of environment???

I would really appreciate any help someone could give me.

Thanks