[Spambayes] Spambayes deleate from pop server?

Pete peteg at wt.net
Tue Oct 7 00:04:16 EDT 2003

Sirs,
Using Kmail for a while I was impressed by it's filtering system which
says it will remove email from the pop server prior to downloading.
I set this filter up and then generated a filter which is supposed to
remove mail with a certain string.
I didn't see this ever work but I sure like the concept.

I am using Spambyes with Evolution on Linux.
Pop3proxy does a good job but is it possible to consider including a
means of the pop3proxy to examine the headers and remove those emails
which match SPAM requirements from the server prior to bringing email
down to pop3proxy?
Sure would save a lot of bandwidth problems for those of us with slow
connections.

--
Pete Gandy

Pearland, TX 77581