[Spambayes] ExpatError/500 Server Error (imapfilter)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 9 19:04:25 EDT 2003

> after i restart
> the imapfilter and again trying to access the folder
> configuration i get this error:
[...]
> ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 1, column
> 21hope somebody can help me...

This is a *bad* thing; it means something is wrong with ui_html.py or
ui.html.  I can't duplicate this, though, so I don't know whether it's a bug
in 1.0a6, or something wrong with the files you have.

Could you give a set of steps that produce this error?  (Like whether you
have server details entered or not).  You could try replacing ui_html.py
with a fresh copy (from a 1.0a6 archive), too.