[Spambayes] spambayes outlook addin crashes offline

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Oct 9 20:56:25 EDT 2003

Yes, this is a bug, that I hope to fix with a change I just made.  The
problem is that we support this mode when all but the "default" message
store is in "offline" mode.

For example, if you have personal folders + an Exchange Server, the
"default" store is generally the .pst, and never offline.  We work correctly
if the "Exchange" store is offline.

However, if you default store is offline, then we fail.

The actual reason for the failure is basically old code from old versions
that is no longer necessary.

Mark.