[Spambayes] Help required please

Neil Stone neil.stone at bigfoot.com
Sun Oct 12 18:53:36 EDT 2003

I haev installed the latest version of the spambayes addin (0.81), and
trained the software. On the first installation there ws an error
incicated that the .dll file could not be registered. I uninstalled and
reinstalled, and no error message came up.  However:

*	spambayes does not appear in the list of com add-ins under
Tools/Options/Other/Advanced.  Trying to install the addin does not
succeed
*	The spambayes toolbar in OUtlook appears and seems to work
*	Emails are not filtered automatically as they arrive in my inbox
(or sub-directories specified to be scamnned in the Spambayes Manager)
BUT they are filtered OK if started manually from the toolbar.

I cannot see any previous bug reports which match this. Apologies for
not logging a bug at Sourceforge but I couldn't see where to log it(??!)
even after registering.

I'd be grateful for any help on this problem. I assuem that arriving
emails SHOULD be filtered automatically.

Log files are attached. Using Outlook XP on Windows XP Home

Thanks

Neil Stone