[Spambayes] Contribution

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 21:46:51 EDT 2003

[Ted Jamison]
> What is your mailing address so that I may send a contribution?

Please see:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/donations.html

We don't have a mailing address, and the project doesn't accept
contributions directly.  If you want to mail a donation to someone <wink>
anyway, that page will suggest visiting:

    http://www.python.org/psf/donations.html

and a mailing address for the PSF can be found there.  If you send a check,
please mention the spambayes project (donations thru the spambayes PayPal
"Make a Donation" button automatically do this).  If the PSF sees that a
certain percentage of its contributions come from spambayes users, I think
we can use that to justify (in part) asking them for a development grant.