[Spambayes] use on outlook express

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Tue Oct 14 12:39:47 EDT 2003

The SpamBayes Outlook Plugin only works with Outlook, but SpamBayes will work with any POP3 or IMAP mail client as far as we know. I run both Eudora and Netscape mail clients behind the SpamBayes proxy, and I know that many Outlook Express users do too.

Van

Mike Sherman wrote:

> According to your website Spam Bayes does not work on outlook express. However, you do have instructions for setting up for other email clients.  Does this alternate route for outlook express?  I am currently using version 6 of outlook express and it's multiple accounts feature make it an otherwise hands-down choice to Outlook 2000.  I'd prefer not to update to Outlook 2002.
>
> I'd be interested to know if anyone has been successful in installing Spam Bayes with Outlook Express, and whether any special arise using the alternate procedure.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike Sherman

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,