[Spambayes] SpamBayes does not move Junk mail correctly

Video Tutor sales at videotutor.com
Tue Oct 14 13:26:46 EDT 2003

Hello,

	I have Windows XP with Outlook XP.  I have SpamBayes .081. I
have included the last couple lines of my log file below.  Basically,
SpamBayes recognizes the email as spam, but does not move it to the Junk
E-mail folder.  These emails all have a spam score of 100% or 99%.
SpamBayes correctly moves emails to the suspect folder, and it does
correctly move some spam, but not most.  Please help.  Thanks.

Message 'Windows 2003 Web Hosting for $4.99 with a FREE Domain name !'
had a Spam classification of 'Yes'
Message 'emhrate poluce' had a Spam classification of 'Yes'
Message 'I can help you this time' had a Spam classification of 'Yes'
Message 'Get your FreeSample of weight loss products, look your best'
had a Spam classification of 'Yes'

All of these messages stayed in their original folders.  Thanks.

--
Regards,

Mike Ingenito

Michael Ingenito