[Spambayes] Suggestion/Help offer

Craig Bateman cbateman at lmltechnologies.com
Fri Oct 17 18:07:01 EDT 2003

I'm using the spambayes plugin for outlook, and while I find it's a very
good tool, it seems to lack the ability to "whitelist" & "blacklist" certain
addresses, in particular, I'd like to whitelist anything that comes in
through my corporate exchange email to remain in my inbox, regardless of
what it is. Is this a limitation of spambayes in general or just the plugin?
If the former, are there any plans to do something like this?

I am also a pseudo-skilled python developer, I use it strictly for
automating processes at work (such as code check-out, build, in-house
deployment to multiple locations, etc.).  If you're in the market for
another developer and have some specific tasks in mind that need to be done,
I'm may be able to help.  Let me know.

Craig Bateman
Project Manager
LML Technologies