[Spambayes] You must enable SpamBayes before you can send a messageto Spam

Dejonghe, Manuel Manuel.Dejonghe at cycos.com
Sat Oct 18 10:38:28 EDT 2003

you haven't probably trained at least 5 spam and ham messages, so
spambayes stays inactive.
To do this, move the mail to the Spam-Folder by hand.
As soon as you collected 5 spam messages, go to the configuration and
train on them.

See FAQ 3.7
(http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#i-get-a-message-that-says-i-n
eed-to-enable-spambayes-or-the-enable-button-is-greyed-out)

happy spam-killing, Manuel