[Spambayes] RE: one more feature

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Sun Oct 19 09:41:36 EDT 2003

The implication of this inquiry is that the FTC maintains an address to which the general public is encouraged to send spam messages (presumably for investigation or action against the spammer). Is that the case? I guess I'm a bit astonished if it is.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165