[Spambayes] My spambayes is not becoming part of Outlook

Smith, Joe B. H. JBHSmith at FOSSENV.COM
Mon Oct 20 16:01:15 EDT 2003

Prior to Sept, I had Spambayes working well on my COMPAQ Armada 500 laptop,
running Window XP Professional with Outlook 2002.

When I came back from overseas, I had >1,000 spams. Something happened
during the download of the mail from my server to the laptop, and Spambeyes
stopped working. I uninstalled it and re-installed it from you web site
(numerous times now). It seems to install OK, but the SPAMBAYES tool bar
doesn't come up now. I have looked at the Outlook add-in files and spambayes
doesn't seem to be there either.

I was really beginning to like the program as it was doing an excellent job
for mebefore!

Do you have any suggestions??

Tks, Joe Smith

Joe Smith

Director, Special Projects

Foss Environmental Worldwide

P.O. Box 3535, Seattle WA 98124-3535 USA

NOTE: New Phone #s as of 9-1-03

+1-206-378-4100 Main; +1-206-378-4103 Main Fax

+1-206-378-4101 Direct Inside Dial (DID)

PH: 1-866.644.3677; Fax: 1-866.655.3677 - Free in USA

+1-206-423-2661 Mobile

www.fossenv.com/worldwide <http://www.fossenv.com/worldwide>

New Physical Address as of September 1, 2003:

Foss Environmental Worldwide

660 West Ewing Street, Ste. TR-2

Seattle, WA 98119 USA

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask
for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost
<http://www.bartleby.com/65/fr/Frost-Ro.html>

 DISCLAIMER:
"This email is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight
variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and
beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects."