[Spambayes] newbie question about when to empty the spam folder...

Brian Spiker bspiker at stayfree.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 02:38:59 EDT 2003

Well that is it. I have been marking all the items as read just so I can
keep track of how the tool is doing. Does SpamBayes need all that
"spam", or can I remove it all once I know that it is all worthless
total junk?

Oh not that it matters for this question:

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 Build 2600

outlook 10.0.2627 45.41 KB (46,496 bytes) 3/7/2001 7:15 AM Microsoft
Corporation c:\program files\microsoft office\office10\outlook.exe

Cheers!
Brian...