[Spambayes] Don't allow Outlook to raise mail alert if incoming mail is spam

Daniel Bron DanielB at mapleusa.com
Thu Oct 23 13:03:18 EDT 2003

Hello,

Normally I check my mail whenever I see the new mail icon in my systray, but
often this is wasted effort because all the mail is spam.  A feature I'd
like to see in SpamBayes is to prevent Outlook from raising mail alerts
(systray icon, new mail sound, dialog box, etc) if all the incoming mail is
spam.  This feature should be optional, and configurable for both 'spam' and
'suspects'.

Is this possible? I don't know the Outlook addin API.

-D. Bron