[Spambayes] Pissed off

Mike Eltzroth mike at ecatapult.com
Thu Oct 23 16:28:09 EDT 2003

No, I am not a spammer.  I would like to talk to you about this customer
that likes your product.  I'm sure you get your share of spam like the rest
of us do.  That is why we have one of the review site for just spam. I also
have many writer friends with PC Week Magazine, Consumer Reports,  and
E-Week.  Please feel free to contact me.  If  I was a spammer, I wouldn't
give you my phone number or contact information.

Thank you,

Mike Eltzroth