[Spambayes] Help get the mail through

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 23 18:20:48 EDT 2003

Ryan Malayter wrote:

>First of all, I asked Mr. Rovenski to go away "please".

You can not do/say everything and get away by saying please...

>That's as much
>restraint as I could muster for a poster in this forum asking how to
>dodge a spam filter.

He might have good reason. You have never been blacklisted for nothing ?

>Note that I personally never used foul language, so
>please don't lump me into the same category as pissedoff at anonymous.com.

This was way way more  "mechant" then your comment.
But two email in less than a day was too much for me.

>Secondly, the email with the subject "help the mail get through" was
>totally off the topic of this list.

You are right but when you are a new to computer you ask everywhere.

>Finally, this is not comp.lang.python, it's a mailing list for an
>anti-spam program that has a much broader audience.

So we must take care of what we are saying.

>A post here that solicits business via email or asks how to get around spam blacklists
>should, in my opinion, receive a very negative response.

I think this was enough:

> You're being blocked from sending that person email because the
> recipient you're trying to reach has chosen to use the cw.blackholes.us
> as a blacklist on his mail server.

> This issue has nothing whatsoever to do with the SpamBayes program.

Remi