[Spambayes] Product Review

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Fri Oct 24 00:46:52 EDT 2003

[Mike Eltzroth]
> My name is Mike Eltzroth, Vice President of eCatapult Corporation.  I
> am responding to an email that I received from a customer that is
> evaluating your product and also other products that are on our
> review site, www.spamfilterreview.com.   I am the coordinator for
> Product Reviews and Advertising on our review sites. I want to
> contact you and see if you might want your product reviewed for our
> next site update. ...

If you want to review it, that's fine by us, but we're not in a business
here so won't be paying for a review:  SpamBayes is open source software,
written and maintained by volunteers.  We don't derive any revenue from it;
anyone can download it (including the source code) without charge.  If you
link to it, you'll simply be doing your customers a favor; if you don't,
that's fine by us too:

    http://www.spambayes.org/